Friday, September 3, 2010

Wyoming

They never found the DS I left on the plane. I have one sad five year old. I promised to buy her a new one, since it was my mistake. (A darn expensive mistake I might add!)
We are still adjusting to the time change and late flight in. I need to finish unpacking and start chipping away at the mountain of laundry we brought back with us. But first I wanted to post some photos.
This is a picture of the girls on the boat ride across Jenny Lake. I took them there while MJ participated in the Bachelor Party/Float Trip. We hiked up to the hidden waterfall. I had peanut in a pack on my back, and the other two walked (most of the way). I had to carry Little Loo for a little while. I am sure it was quite a sight, one on my back and one in front. We had a great time and even got to play in the water a little before we headed back to the condo. The weather was beautiful, in the upper 80's. They even said some places reached 90 degrees and broke records. I guess we brought New Jersey weather with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment