Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Curb Appeal

We have lived in this house for about four and a half years. We have done a lot of work on the inside, but we haven't upgraded the outside. So this year I'm working on it, one tiny step at a time. I need to pick projects that I can do in a weekend, and finish by myself.

We have a chain link fence for our backyard. MJ fixed up the fence after we moved in to keep our dog from getting out, but it didn't really improve the look of the fence, just the function.

So here was our fence before:

Not a pretty fence

So I set out with some primer and black paint and turned it into this:



Much better!

On a side note, I think Peanut got a hold of my camera, hence the blurry mark in the middle of all my pictures. I need to clean my camera lens and post a better picture of my "new" fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment