Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

The 4th of July might be my favorite holiday.
It runs neck and neck with Christmas.
Growing up, we spent most 4ths down in the Ozarks. I have so many great memories; from the Ozark Sands "Trailer", to the Lazy Days Condos, to Mark and Lori's and everything in between. From banana chips and saltwater taffy, twizzlers and rice crispy bars, to Bloodies before noon and Margaritas after noon. Go carts, mini golf, wave runners and the party cove. I remember it all (well most of it anyway).
I miss home and I miss my family around the 4th, but I can always laugh when I think back at our crazy Ozark stories. So this year, pour yourself a nice cold drink, pull out some pictures, and reminisce about the good old days. Here is one from the Ozark Sands...
Can I just say, my sister has always been the stylish one, and the tan one. Love ya Lyndz!

No comments:

Post a Comment