Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ribs

My girls LOVE Ribs! Unfortunately, MJ, my master griller/smoker of meat, has been crazy busy with work lately. Thus leaving his wife to find other options for making ribs. I found a recipe that cheats and slow cooks the ribs in the oven. Here is how I do it.
I take a deep foil tray (think turkey roaster) and throw the ribs in. I sprinkle on some BBQ seasonings that usually look like: honey, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, Old Bay Seasoning, onion powder, celery salt, dark brown sugar, fresh ground pepper, finely chopped onion, and barbecue sauce. Coat both sides really well with seasonings, and bake in a 300-325 oven for about 3-3.5 hours. If I am trying to be fancy I will baste the ribs every 10 minutes for the last 30 minutes or so.

 
As you can see, the girls highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment