Wednesday, June 16, 2010

J..E..T..S... Jets.. Jets.. Jets!

We may live in Eagle country, but this family bleeds a different color of green. Jets Green!
I saw free tickets to the Jets Mini Camp online last week, and quickly grabbed five. We got lucky and MJ got the day off, so up the Turnpike we went.
It was the first open practice at the new Stadium. They have very comfortable seats in the lower bowl. I am sure those seats come with a pretty price tag as well. We didn't make it up to the nosebleeds (where more reasonable ticket prices can be found). I wonder if they are as nice up there?
Little Miss was impressed with watching the big football players. I got to check out my boy from Iowa, Shonn Green. I know he is originally from NJ, but I'm willing to overlook that part. He played for the Hawkeyes, and might I add, did a pretty fantastic job!
I forgot to take pictures of the players but I got a few good ones of the girls with their daddy! And yes, I made the girls T-shirts the night before. They only had Jets sweatshirts and it was way to warm to wear those.

No comments:

Post a Comment