Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Feeling better

I am finally starting to feel human again. I have been battling a nasty cold for the past few days. I am still a little tired and achy, but I finally got a few things done around the house this afternoon. My poor house has suffered.

I even made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I still can't taste much, but it got good reviews from everyone else. I cheated, because I am sick, and used a jar of sauce, but I made the meatballs from scratch. I didn't use measurements but here is the list of ingredients I used:
ground beef
italian sausage
eggs
breadcrumbs
parmesan cheese
diced onion
finely diced black olives
garlic powder
black pepper
italian seasoning
parsley

I bake my meatballs in the oven on a broiler rack for about 20-25 minutes. Then I let them simmer in the sauce for a few minutes before serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment