Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Looking Good

The girls got haircuts today. I took them to Sweet & Sassy's. It's a mini salon for little girls. It is way over the top, but the girls love it there. They give the girls glitter hearts on their cheeks, smelly spray glitter in their hair, and to top it off a nice sticky sucker!

I took some before and after pictures. I hope you enjoy!


Little Miss Before

Little Miss After

Lexa Loo Before

Lexa Loo After

I don't actually like the way they cut Little Miss. I'm going to give it a day or so, and then decide if she needs to go back.
Even our dog got a haircut. This one courtesy me. I cant bring myself to pay $69 for a dog. That's almost more than I pay to get my haircut. Which by the way, I need a haircut myself.

Scruffy Mutt Before

Mutt After

No comments:

Post a Comment