Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yard Sales

I planned on going out bright and early for some yard sale shopping this morning, but my MJ offered to make eggs, and I wasn't about to pass up his omelets. They are soo good.  With a nice full belly, I set out a little late to find some treasures.

Yardsales are funny things. I feel like I usually make out great, or fail horribly. There is no middle ground when it comes to yardsales with me. Luckily for me, this time I did well. I spent about $20 all together.
(MJ's opinion of my success depends on whether or not I have a place to put it. Let's just say, I'm not very good at that part.)

 Do you want to know what I got for 20 bucks? Check it out...

Practically new pack and play, which I'm hoping to leave at the pool this summer. That way I don't have to haul one down everyday. $2

Shopping cart cover for peanut $2

2 milk glass vases... I immediately put my fresh flowers in one.
a few clothes for the girls... i really struck out on the cute clothes. I couldn't find much.
5 handheld toys for Peanut. One that attaches to the table at dinnertime.
Ariel style me toy for Little Miss
2 adorable TCP Halloween outfits for a friend.... all that for $2

a spare booster seat for carpooling .....$2

3 Cookbooks. Even an old cookbook from the LPA... Little Peoples of America. How great is that!?!
2 DVDs for the girls.... all for $1

3 Matching jewelry boxes that have the twirling ballerina inside playing "When You Wish Upon a Star" $1each

a pink canopy thing... $5
Just think....
And my best deal of the day....
The cutest headboard that will one day be in a big girl room. I love it! I will post a picture of it soon. $2

Anyone come out next Saturday morning with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment