Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day!!!

I hope you are all wearing your green today! I know we are getting ready to. I only had a plain green shirt for Little Miss, so I used some felt to make a clover pin. I think it turned out really cute.

 The pin I just attached with the safety pin like so.... 
If you need a good recipe for your corned beef you should use mine. I posted about it last year here. I still need to go to the store and get my corned beef, cabbage, and Guiness. I hope they haven't run out! I will have a housefull of disappointed Irish people.
Since I am not Irish, but I am a proud Iowan.... I made myself this shirt....
Whoops... having a hard time reading it???  Here, that's better.

Now I just have to finish a few clips for the little one's hair and we will be all set to go!
I'm going to need the luck of the Irish to get everything done today. Wish me luck!

1 comment: