Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Lenten Goals 2011

Last year for Lent I gave up sweets. You can read all about it here. Then you can also listen to my whining for the next few days here and here. I was unable to talk MJ out of giving up coffee for the second year in a row, and he basically told me that just giving up soda was weak, so I have decided to give up sweets AND soda!
This will be tough for me since sugar and I are tight. I depend on it. It makes me happy.
So wish me luck in my 47 day adventure and lets hope we all make it to April. I am also starting a 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge.

You can read all about that here and here. So the plan is to clean up this house and part with the clutter. I am planning out a different area to work on each day (Sunday is my day off!). Today I started in my closet, since Simple Mom is starting her decluttering there. I didn't have a lot of time, so I really only got through the bottom of my closet. I did end up with a big bag a shoes to donate and a bag of trash, so I'd say I'm well on my way. Feel free to visit the other blogs and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment