Friday, April 8, 2011

the little things

Sometimes things in this house, things start to drive me crazy....
take for example.... these....


They used to be in the door that led to the garage. They were so bad that most of the time you couldn't get the door to open. MJ figured out that if you first turned it all the way one way, and then all the way back the other way, it would open. This little "trick" worked for me about 25% of the time. Most of the time the door had me cursing under my breath and sometimes out loud. It was so annoying!

My MJ was working on it. He bought the replacements and they have been sitting on the steps for a few weeks now. It is on his ten page honey do list. We had planned on working on a few things around the house this weekend but when he told me last night that he has to work again this weekend, I took matters into my own hands.

This can only have one of two outcomes.... I will do it right and get it done or I will crash and burn. If this doesn't work, and I cause more headaches for my overworked husband, I will be in big trouble! (I should warn you that this is usually what happens.)

Sooo......


This time.... I NAILED IT!
Meet my new door handle.


Sometimes it's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment