Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today is going to be a good day

Good Morning Everyone! My husband left me some coffee, so all is well with the world. Now if I could just gather some motivation to get some things done around the house. Here is a list of things I should be doing today:

Tackle my mountain of dishes
Wash everyone's sheets
Thank you sent
Vacuum
Steam Clean Carpets
Freecycle stuff
Clean Coffee Pot
Taxes in order

I am sure there is much more to do, but I'll start there. I hope you get some things crossed off your to do list today as well!
I am going to update later and let you know how I did. Wish me luck!

*update* I got a few things done (like the vacuuming, the sheets, and the dishes), but not even close to everything. Note to self, only pick a few things to tackle in one day. Then you might feel like you have accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment