Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unfinished Business

This is my life some most days. I never used to be like this. (Did I?) A ball of half done ideas, projects, tasks. All started, non complete. I have been known to rip into major home improvements on a whim. Forget loads of laundry in the washing machine. Hell, I rarely serve a complete dinner. Just ask MJ. Meat... check, Starch... check, Vegetable... I need a vegetable every night? See what I mean.
I used to blame it on being pregnant, or at least my out of whack hormones. I've been pregnant or breast feeding for what feels like the past 5 years, so it seems like a reasonable excuse right? Or maybe the television really does rot your brain? Lord knows I have seen enough Disney Channel for one lifetime. I am trying to be more aware of myself, and over the past few weeks, I have noticed this more and more. So tonight, I made dinner, and I even remembered the veggies! One step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment