Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day Dinner

Since MJ is so good to me, I made him something special for dinner tonight. I know we are a day early but it just works better for us to do it on Saturday. He mentioned a few days ago that our oldest asked what steak was. I guess we don't eat steak here very often. So steak it is for Valentines Dinner.

I made Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion Blue Cheese Sauce, Crash Hot Potatoes, Spinach Salad with warm Bacon Dressing, and Rosemary Rolls. All of this came from The Pioneer Woman's website. Just look for a cooking post called Marlboro Man's Birthday.

I was going to take lots of pictures to post here but time ran away from me and we ate it all. It was soooo good! We are definitely eating more steak around here now. I forgot how much I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment