Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF Pizza Night

Thank God It's Friday and what a week it has been! Lots of things starting back up this week for us, bible study, choir, girl scout cookies, and swimming lessons to name a few. Then throw in the icy day, with a 2 hour delay and no preschool, and it's not a stretch to say that this momma is tired.
I have decided to take the pressure off of meal planning on Fridays and just call it pizza night. I realize many families do this every week so we are jumping onboard. I never get tired of pizza, and if I don't feel like making it one week, we can just call Vito's or Pat's! If you live is the Philly/South Jersey area and have never had stuffed steak pizza from Pat's, you are missing out!

Tonight, I am cheating a little because I have some pizza dough in the freezer. I'll make a cheese pizza for the girls and use up some peppers and onions for MJ and I. Maybe I'll get fancy and make something cute... like this Mickey shaped pizza.
View Image
If you have any great pizza dough recipes, feel free to share them. Next Friday will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment