Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To the Teachers

I watched President Obama's State of the Union last night. At just over an hour long, I didn't think it was too crazy to sit through. Although I don't think it gave me any new insight to our country as a whole, but I did feel motivated to send a little thank you to Madison's teacher this morning. It read:

Dear (I took her name out, just in case she didn't want to be featured on my little blog this morning)

Thank you for being a teacher. Thank you for being a nation builder. You truly make a difference in the lives of our children every day. One day they will grow up to do great things. Thank you for building them up along the way.
-Haley Jordan

Wouldn't it be great if every great teacher got reminded of what an important role they play in our nation.
Take some time to send a note to a teacher in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment