Monday, January 31, 2011

Sledding Fun

We had such a fun weekend! It is very rare that we have no plans, so we took advantage and had a great weekend. Saturday, we decided to take the kids out for breakfast at the Pop Shop in Collingswood, NJ.

If you live in the area, have children, and have not been, you need to make this a priority. Think "old soda jerk" with fabulous food. They had a Grilled Cheese Throwdown with Bobby Flay, and I highly recommend Bobby Flay's 5Bs Grilled Cheese. On Saturday morning, between 7:30 and 10:30, let the kids wear their pj's and their breakfast is free!
After breakfast, we took them sledding. This was the girls first trip sledding. Before this trip, they thought sledding was getting pulled around the backyard in the sled.

They had a blast on the hill. At one point, I sent Alexa down the hill and over a bump which sent her flying. That quickly ended her fun for the day but thankfully she was fine.


We had so much fun that we bought two more sleds on Sunday after church. I don't know who had more fun, me and MJ, or the kids. We will definitely be doing this more often. I forgot to bring my camera on Sunday, so I don't have any pictures of the adults going down the hill. Sorry guys. Maybe next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment