Friday, March 12, 2010

Dress Decisions

I may be the worst decision maker in history. Really, I rank way up there; right behind my mother (sorry mom, but you know it's true!). I am having the hardest time finding a dress for the wedding this weekend. I say that like I have plenty of time to decide. The wedding is tomorrow.
I think I have it narrowed down to two dresses. One I really like, it is a really pretty jade color that goes well with my hair. The other is just ok; it is the standard black dress with some ruffle detail on top. Sounds like an easy decision, right? Not inside my brain. I was silly and asked my husband for advice. He chose the wrong one, I mean, the black one.

He has some valid points on wearing the black one, and I am sure he is right about the comments I will get if I wear the green one. (Some people don't comment positively when I get dressed up. I think they are trying to be nice but it usually sounds something like.. "OhMyGod you are soooo skinny! Here, have a piece of cake." Seeing that I gave up sweets for lent, and I will not even get to eat the cake at the wedding, it is kind of a sore spot with me. If this happens, I may fling the cake right at the person handing it to me.)

So what do I do? Should I wear the one that I really like, and look past any comments? Or should I wear the basic black and blend in?  Oh decisions, decisions. How I loathe you.


I am going to stop over thinking now and just wear the one I like.
Here is  a picture of it!   Yes Lyndz, I will send it to you after this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment