Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.
So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

Thanks for that, Fred Rogers. You just made my day!

Anywho... Where was I?
Oh yeah, it was gorgeous here today! It made it into the 60's and was sunny. The girls got to play outside. I finally got some errands done. I even found a dress for the wedding this weekend! It looks like we should have another nice day tomorrow as well. Going to bed and looking forward to tomorrow!


And here is one more for you... Just because you're my friend.
Come on, Sing it with me... you know you want to.

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive.
It's such a happy feeling: You're growing inside.
And when you wake up ready to say,
"I think I'll make a snappy new day."  (snap, snap)
It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling,
The feeling you know that I'll be back, when the day is new,
And I'll have more ideas for you,
 And you'll have things; you'll want to talk about.
I will too.

My apologies, in advance, if these songs are stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
I promise, no more Mister Rogers!

No comments:

Post a Comment