Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Plans

So Easter is right around the corner and I am really ready for some sweets. I have done so well during this whole Lent season and I am really proud of myself. But the girls and I are ready get back in the kitchen and bake some yummy treats. They are also looking forward to opening whatever baskets the Easter Bunny brings. (note to self... buy Easter baskets)
Unfortunately, my Easter plans are up in the air right now. MJ is hoping to get the bid for a job in WV. If this happens he will be out of town for the next 6 weeks. So I guess I will patiently wait to hear about the job. Do you think MJ will mind if I call him again? Here is how our last phone conversations have gone...

Me: Hi honey! How's work?
MJ: It's fine. What do you need?
Me: Oh, nothing. Just called to see....
MJ: I haven't heard anything yet. I'll call you if I do.
Me: Really, no word?
MJ: Nope. Gotta Go
Me: Ok honey. Call me if you do
MJ: Yeah yeah ok bye

So I don't think I'll call him again. I know, nagging wife... but really I just want to make some Easter plans. Cut this girl a break and just give him the job, would ya!

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Now just for you I'm going to let you in on a secret. Here is the first thing I'm making Easter Morning.
(I am borrowing PW's picture until I can make my own. Check her out at http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ )


I would make them the night before so they are ready in the morning, but why tempt fate? I might eat them all before midnight.

1 comment:

  1. Damn. He just called. They didn't get the job. Oh well, at least he's home for Easter!

    ReplyDelete